Friday 28 August 2015

Jasper's 劉以豪 other drama I am Sorry I Love You 我的鬼基友 is out now and released on Viki today

I haven't talked much about Jasper's other drama, I am Sorry, I Love You 我的鬼基友, have I? (The show was previously known by its literal translation, My Ghost Friend.) Jasper announced that he would be part of the project straight after Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 and filmed all it before he began filming for When I see You Again 他看她的第2眼. But it's only just finished post-production and coming onto screens this month, with Viki releasing the first episode today!

In this drama, Jasper isn't (strictly speaking) the sole love interest, although he does have a love story with the leading lady, Han Si Yi, (Andrea Chen). He plays the boyfriend, Lin Hong Pei, who dies in a car accident and comes back as a ghost, with the task of helping nerdy guy, Wang Shu Hai (Bryant Chang) win over his old love interest (who happens to be his old girlfriend). Sounds like an awesome story with a lot of humour and angst, right? 

The trailers have showed a lot of comedy and bromance between the two male leads, Jasper and Bryant, as well as sad, touching love scenes between Jasper and Andrea. The closing song is Aaron Yan's 'Your Happiness is my Happiness' and Jasper and Andrea feature in the music video as their characters. View all the trailers and MV below:

Humourous trailer with Jasper and Bryant (4 mins)



Love story trailer with Bryant and Andrea (1 min)


Love story trailer with Jasper and Andrea (1 min)



Special extended trailer over Chinese video website, Youku (5 mins)


Your Happiness is my Happiness MV



No comments:

Post a Comment