Thursday 2 June 2016

1989一念間 Back to 1989's Ivy Shao 邵雨薇 and Marcus Chang 張立昂 dating? Rumours continue to fly with end of filming party

So as I've mentioned before, I try not to spread too much gossip. But damn, it is hard when you ship two actors. Following on from previous rumours that that the lead actors for Back to 1989 have been dating while filming the show, there have been photos that have surfaced of Ivy Shao and Marcus Chang kissing at the end of filming party

There's a good chance it was because of a drinking game (there's also a photo of Mini and Yorke doing a wedding toast styled drink with each other which supports this theory), a dare or a request to have a good bye kiss as their characters. Some have also said that it could have been a publicity stunt as the show is still airing and there is still a few weeks before the end. But these guys looked into it...Marcus seems to suspect some attention though and pulls away. Both stars still deny that they're together and insist that they're just good friends.


I personally don't know what to believe. I thought at first that they look just friends in real life...but I don't know if I'd kiss my friends like that! I also think that many celebrities do hide their love lives and there's a lot we don't know about the personal lives of Asian stars. I'd be elated if they're dating, but if not, I still think they've done an amazing job as their characters Chen Che and Zhen Zhen :)

You can read all the original gossip here






The photo of Yorke and Mini doing the wedding styled toast with each other! But they didn't kiss...


If you want to learn about Ivy and Marcus' relationship in 2020: Read here

If you want to know why Ivy is in a Wedding dress in 2020: Read here

No comments:

Post a Comment