Thursday 5 December 2019

Pictures: Netflix promotional material for Triad Princess 極道千金 with Jasper Liu 劉以豪 and Eugenie Liu 劉思廷

Jasper Liu is going to be accessible on Netflix. I never thought he'd be accessible on my mainstream streaming site, but it's happening! 

Netflix, in competition with HBO, are targeting the Asian market by releasing 3 Netflix Original series. This includes: Jasper Liu and Eugenie Liu's Triad Princess, Joseph Chang's Nowhere Man and Chris Wu's The Ghost Bride. All look like great projects and I love that Netflix gave them a themed photo shoot although I think it's confused some people as I've been blog posts about Triad Princess with the cast from The Ghost Bride. 


To be honest, I was not looking forward to a Jasper and Eugenie project as her character really irritated me in Behind Your Smile, even if she eventually improved a little...But this is looking promising and her character looks much, much cooler, which I like. Here are all the promotional pictures from Netflix 

Netflix Original Shoot - Triad Princess






Netflix Original Shoot - Nowhere Man


Netflix Original Shoot - The Ghost Bride


Netflix Photo Shoot - Triad Princess





No comments:

Post a Comment