Tuesday 12 May 2020

Back during Quarantine for Series Opinions and Translations!

I've been pretty in and out with this blog the last couple of years, admittedly, and I watch dramas on a similar basis due to leading a busier life style now (Haha, no more flying off overseas for last minute fan meets). But during these depressing pandemic days, I've been brought back to the joys of not only watching dramas, but wanting to talk about them and fan-girl over the actors. So I've decided to create more content - nothing super new, but like I always promise, I will try to finish off unfinished translations for Taiwanese dramas Behind the scenes videos and magazines as well as compile content for Korean dramas.

Admittedly, I haven't found a Taiwanese drama I've loved in recent years. I was really, really happy when they paired Puff and Jasper up again for Before we get Married last year, but was also going through a weird part of my life, so didn't appreciate it as much as I could have aside from talking about it on Soompi forums and watching interviews here and there. But aside from that, I'm catching up on drama news and Jasper news - I'm happy to share what I find and my experiences on fan meet type stuff I didn't post up from a few years back.

I find myself watching Korean dramas more and more these days. I have always been a Korean drama fan, but in terms of blogging, I feel like I can't provide as much content on Korean dramas as other blogs are more up to date with actor/drama/casting news and translations. But I'm happy to picture spam and add links to videos and news if people like. I'll also be writing some series opinions on things that surprised me, or that I liked/ disliked about certain series. Hope you'll still join my drama adventures and read along :)

I'm currently catching up on Crash Landing on You, which I'm really loving, so expect some late fan-girling from me.

Crash Landing On You: All Cast and Their New Shows - OtakuKart


No comments:

Post a Comment