Thursday 14 May 2020

Picture Spam: My First First Love 첫사랑은 처음이라서 Netflix Press Conference with Ji Soo 지수, Chaeyeon 정채연 & cast

Finishing a drama has this withdrawal effect on me, no matter how long ago the drama was made - I just feel like looking at all the related Behind the Scenes content. So having recently finished My First First Love (Even though it aired 9 months ago), I've gone back to look at the big Press Conference Netflix held to celebrate the launch of the series on their streaming site.











Drama 'Because It's My First Love' | Yonhap News Agency

Jisoo, Jung Chae-yeon, Jinyoung, Kang Tae-oh, Choi Ri, Director Oh Jin-seok at the press conference for My First First Love S1 in Seoul on April 12, 2019. (Photo by Jisang Chung for Netflix)






























































And to finish off this long spam of official press photos, the cast were captured taking their own selfie before the press conference, which was cute:




For more pictures and source of these pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment