Saturday 23 May 2020

Promotional Pictures & Instagram Updates: Lost Romance 浪漫输给你 starting to release teaser content with Vivian Sung 宋芸樺 & Marcus Chang 張立昂

It's been awhile since I've followed a drama from announcement stage, so kinda feeling excited for this drama. Don't know if I'll love it yet and blog about it consistently, but so far the promotional material that has dropped this week has been promising. I like the way Vivian and Marcus look together and there is that exciting Marcus picture that SETTV dropped on their instagram...


The early 15 second teaser is the bit meh though. I find those early teasers are rarely ever super exciting - I like to see glimpses into the first story episode or see some good chemistry before I feel more committed. The larger still is also interesting. It looks like a more serious drama with everyone in their drama poses. But I'm liking what I see from the actor's instagrams - Vivian's behind the scenes video where she kicks Marcus with her foot is silly and cute.



New SETTV Instagram Photos

Both Marcus and Vivian have also shared this image on their Instagram as a teaser for fans






Deyn Li's Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment