Wednesday 4 November 2020

Instagram Updates: KBS, Go Ara 고아라, Lee Jae Wook 이재욱 & cast post their Behind the Scenes photos to Promote Do do sol sol la la sol 도도솔솔라라솔

I am just trash for Behind the Scenes photos and any evidence of cast chemistry (As you can probably tell with my entire blog, whether posting about Taiwanese or Korean dramas and actors). I'm not really a shipper, but I just love that fun, friendly banter between cast members. And I feel like the more you see that off-screen, the more it translates on-screen. As much as I love Korean dramas, I have to say that the one element I find lacking is that actors often don't put in as much personal Behind the Scenes photos, probably to avoid rumours with their more intense fans. Totally understandable, though it does feel so old school in the age of social media. But that's why I'm so happy that the cast of Do do sol sol la la sol have posted so many cute behind the scenes photos on Instagram. Mainly it's been Go Ara who has shared these photos - She seems like such a ball of sunshine that I could imagine her wanting to document all the fun parts when she was filming. But it's been nice to see KBS, as a station, doing some of that work too with their lovely post this morning of Lee Jae Wook and Go Ara. Some of the side actors have also really gotten into the spirit this week - maybe because we're mid way through the drama now!

Go Ara & Lee Jae Wook Photos

 





























Cast Photos

































































Individual Photos























For More Photos and Picture Sources:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, such a heartwarming drama (not the ending though). Fall in love with Jae Wook in this drama and now watching all his previous work. Such an amazing actor in a span of 3 yrs. Love his work in when the weather is fine.

    ReplyDelete