Saturday 21 November 2020

Pictures: Do do sol sol la la sol 도도솔솔라라솔 & KBS 'comforting' Fans with lots of Go Ara 고아라 & Lee Jae Wook 이재욱 Runaway Wedding Beach Scenes

Not going to lie, I am mad at KBS and the Do do sol sol la la sol writers for the angst we are enduring 2 episodes from the conclusion of what was otherwise a very colourful, charming and lovable drama. I have a feeling that other viewers feel the same, which is why we're getting so much content from the last sweet scene with them both in it - the frolic and kiss on the beach after Jun steals Lala away from her fake wedding. On the one hand, the behind the scenes are quite sweet and cheered me up considerably because Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook are quite cute in real life....on the other hand, with the angst in the last episode no where near resolved, I feel like this is meant to be considered Jun and Lala's "wedding." I don't think they will end with a third wedding which makes me feel kind of sad. A funny irony given that I don't normally care for weddings in a drama! I'm just hoping for a happy ending without too much drag or angst now!

This post will just be KBS stills of the runaway wedding - I have another post on just Go Ara in Wedding dresses for this drama if you just want to be dazzled by all her wedding gear in this series. 

Beach Kiss Behind the Scenes





English Subs for the second video can be found on Instagram: 626Bubu

Official Stills

























No comments:

Post a Comment