Friday 23 October 2020

Music: Do do sol sol la la sol 도도솔솔라라솔 OST

Ah these pastel coloured OST covers are so cute. I really like that Koreans release the OSTs as the drama is airing with cute little drama themed covers for each song. To be honest, my usual music taste is nothing like this, but I always like drama OST music while the show airs because it brings back the feels from the show :) Here's a little collection I will update while KBS continues to drip feed us. Songs are below the covers.



Actual Song: Kihyun (MONSTA X) - To Be With You 


Instrumental: Kihyun (MONSTA X) - To Be With You 


MV




Actual Song: SinB (G-FRIEND) - You Are Like My Dream


Instrumental: SinB (G-FRIEND) - You Are Like My Dream


MV




Actual Song: Baby Soul, Lee Mi Joo, JIN - Loving You


Instrumental: Baby Soul, Lee Mi Joo, JIN - Loving You


MV




Actual Song: MINNIE, MIYEON ((G)-IDLE) - We Already Fell In Love


Instrumental: MINNIE, MIYEON ((G)-IDLE) - We Already Fell In Love


MV




Actual Song: Yun DDan DDan - Melody


Instrumental: Yun DDan DDan - Melody


MV




Actual Song: Jeebanoff - It's too hard for me


Instrumental: Jeebanoff - It's too hard for me


MV




Actual Song: Yu Sung Eun - My Story


Instrumental: Yu Sung Eun - My Story


MV




Actual Song: Epitone Project - Green


Instrumental: Epitone Project - Green


MV




Actual Song: Boramiyu - Love or Lies


Instrumental: Boramiyu - Love or Lies


MV




Actual Song: Sondia - Always Remember


Instrumental: Sondia - Always Remember


MV




Actual Song: Elaine - I'll Comfort You


Instrumental: Elaine - I'll Comfort You


MV




Actual Song: APRIL - Falling In Love


Instrumental: APRIL - Falling In Love


MV




Actual Song: SOHEE - Dream


Instrumental: SOHEE - Dream


MV




Actual Song: GB9 - Hurt


Instrumental: GB9 - Hurt


MV




Actual Song: Song Ji Eun - Everyday, Everynight


Instrumental: Song Ji Eun - Everyday, Everynight


MV


No comments:

Post a Comment