Wednesday 14 October 2020

Instagram Updates: Simon Lian 連晨翔 and Vivian Sung 宋芸樺 still being cute for fans as their characters go separate ways

I had so many feelings towards the characters during the airing of Lost Romance. The best way to explain it is that I had intense Second Lead syndrome. I really liked the second lead character Qing Feng and I wanted his character to be happy. But I've had mixed feelings about the female lead to be honest. I like Vivian Sung a lot and Xiao En has been kind and fun as a protagonist. But I also felt that she could be really annoying at times and could make some pretty poor decisions. So yes, I wasn't deeply invested in her as a protagonist, but I also hoped she'd get with Qing Feng because they had a more meaningful relationship with better romantic tension and it'd give him a happy ending. But it's not going to happen because Xiao En looks like she's destined to be with Tian Xing and they just revealed who Qing Feng is destined to be with...and I'm so happy!! But I'll write about it in another post. Despite their characters not ending up together, Simon and Vivian are still being super cute and joking about their mutual understanding of each other. I love them so much in real life!

Simon's Instagram

Caption: Qing Feng and Xiao En's deep understand! Not only (did we) coincidentally meet at the hairdressers, our outfits were the same

Vivian's Reply: We sure are comrades ✌



Simon's & Vivian's Stories

Vivian's Caption: Why oh why...was your event on the same day. (Your) personal clothes are also the same. Copycat 😹

Simon's caption: Why oh why ~ I was in a good mood and (I) wore a denim jacket to match my black pants, why can't I ~ Want to come back to the story world (with me)? 😎😎😎


Simon's caption: Completely the same. What kind of mutual understanding is this?!


Simon's Instagram

Simon's caption: Tonight !!!!! Tonight you're looking for me? @bravolav (Vivian)


For some reason, my YouTube account is not letting me embed this video, but you can also find the cute video of Simon and Vivian being silly playing the gesture game on Instagram:  The link is here.

Other posts you might like if you enjoyed this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment