Monday 14 December 2015

Morning Call 輕晨電 for Dappei

For those who don't know, Jasper's band Morning Call have began their 'Unusual Extension of Dreams' tour around Taiwan. Yayyy! I'm looking forward to all the photos and media that's about to pop up....though admittedly I've been a bit behind on my beloved Morning Call media.

About a month ago, Fashion community site, Dappei did the most gorgeous photo shoot with the Morning Call band members. Needless to say, this is my favourite Morning Call photo shoot ever. So so beautiful. I've put all the photos here, but you're welcome to read the original article too...Although technically not a magazine, I've listed these as magazine photos if you ever want to find these photos here on my blog again. Enjoy the beauty that is Morning Call!

Morning Call






Jasper Liu







Sui Ling








Meng Shu











Xiao Ying









Da Kai







No comments:

Post a Comment