Sunday 27 December 2015

SPOP 華流 Magazine Update: Megan Lai 賴雅妍 and Baron Chen's 陳楚河 2015 Sanlih Awards 華劇大賞 SPOP 華流 January issue out now!

Here. Let me kill you all. The next SPOP spread will document the Sanlih awards. And taking the cover are my favourite couple, Megan Lai and Baron Chen of the on-air drama, Bromance. If you don't remember, Megan was absolutely stunning on that night, so much so that she got several of Sanlih's leading drama starlets telling her they wish they could date her. Also Baron was additionally flirty with her that night...You all remember what he said about ripping open her collar for her, right?!

Ah-hem. Anyway. without further ado, let me present to you the sneak peak for January's SPOP cover....I'm a little early in saying it's out now. But it will be out very, very soon. As with last year, there are several versions of the cover, so there's also a cover with Mandy and Jasper. Coming up...

Because I'm so going to buy all these magazines.



Ah, it's also going to come with this little free gift. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I'll find out for you. Or you can find out and tell me! Ah, I just can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment