Thursday 24 December 2015

Picture Spam: Bromance 愛上哥們 Serves Up Sweet Boy and Boy Date

Merry Christmas! And My God. I can hardly keep up with all this Megan and Baron romantic tension. I'm not sure my heart can take this continuous flirting, on-screen as Yanuo and Zifeng and off-screen, as Megan and Baron. It. just. can't. take. it. I also want to say I really like the story line containing a boy-and-boy date...the idea of love and romance transcending above gender. 

The article goes on to talk about how they had to learn how to drive the motorcycles, Megan was impressed with the speed. Aside from driving her around, Baron offered to teach her, but they were quite bulky, so it was hard and in the end they just gave up. 

Baron has always been interested in these hardcore bikes and use to play around with them when he was a student, going on road trips along the coast.

Megan and Baron will spend Christmas filming the show. Megan has done gift exchanges. The gifts will all be about 100 TWD or less, and be practical and/or funny items...but otherwise, she doesn't really do too many festive things for Christmas due to her tight schedule.

Baron who's been in China for the past few years, got really into it this year and installed a 2m tree. He doesn't usually do gift-exchanging, but he often cooks Christmas dinner with candles and champagne...Isn't he just the real life Zifeng?!?

You can read the original article here





2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and thanks for all your tidbits, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this translation!!!
    I was ~vaguely~ interested in these photos (I think there's a bike involved? I don't even remember), but I love knowing what is being said. XDD

    ReplyDelete