Friday 11 September 2020

Pictures: Greg Hsu 許光漢 and Alice Ke 柯佳嬿 Modelling History for Elle Taiwan December

This photo shoot is actually for December last year. In all my love for Some Day or One Day, I had a look for magazine photo shoots with the leads and was surprised to find that even though they've both done a lot of individual shoots, there's only been one (brief) couple shoot for Elle Taiwan. I guess I should be grateful for one shoot. But I feel like they deserve to have graced a few magazines together by now! They're both sporting a lot of Fendi, with the theme of the shoot being adults at a theme park. There's a translation of this mini interview in the video.


How would you play at a theme park?
Alice: I would start from the more mild them park rides/ attractions. So I should be starting from the coffee shop or merry-go-round 
Greg: I'm the opposite - I'll start from the most dangerous. So should probably be the roller coaster.

Do you feel like an adult or not?
Greg: Myself, I should think there really wasn't a day when I felt I became an adult. The main thing is to maintain a good and honest heart, as well as a youthful heart.
Alice: When you're little, you might have heard that at certain ages, you have (things that you) imagine doing, and you say, "When I grow up one day, I'll be this way and then I should be (considered) a so-called adult." but having really arrived at this age, I feel that I've had a lot more experiences. I still hope I can follow my own interests and lifestyle.





For Picture Source and longer interview:

Other Posts you might like if you enjoyed this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment