Monday 14 September 2020

Instagram Updates: Lost Romance 浪漫输给你 TV station & actors promote the show with fun behind the scenes photos

Ah, this show! I have issues with the pacing of the story line and since they ramped up the Aoran and Xiao En scene, every Qing Feng scene has been so sad lately! And I have massive second lead syndrome for Qing Feng who I find sweeter (And there's something charming about Simon Lian, in character and off!) But I'm still watching this show because I'm invested in how they'll resolve the mysteries of the series and because regardless of whether I like their characters or not, I'm still a fan of Simon, Marcus and Vivian. And damn these actors and SETTV for hooking me in with their sweet behind the scenes photos

SETTV posted this photo for all the sore Qing Feng-Xiao En fans today, which was both comforting and heartbreaking for us all. I've posted both the Chinese and English captions for a change because they were so cute!

Instagram Caption: 青風 你會遇到屬於你的小玫瑰的 ♥️ 

English Translation: Qing Feng, you will meet your little rose ♥️

Instagram caption: 我穿越宇宙來到小說世界,只為了與你相戀

English Translation: I travelled across the universe and came to this story world just to fall in love with you


Vivian also posted some cute photos of her and Marcus' on-screen wedding.

Instagram Caption: Inviting dearest all to attend the wedding of Domineering CEO Situ Aoran and Little Rose Zheng Xiao En on the 13th September, 2020 at 11pm. There's still an hour, is everyone on the way here?



Other Posts you might like if you enjoyed this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment