Friday 11 September 2020

Pictures: SBS promotional material for Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요?

I actually love Korean dramas, though I guess I don't blog about them as much due to my nature of doing a lot of translation posts for Taiwanese dramas (unfortunately I don't understand Korean or I would translate also!) The other thing is I always seem to catch the tail end of dramas, or watch them after they've aired! But I'm a little more on the ball this time around with Do You Like Brahms? Really loving the slow burn mood of this drama which I think starts from the way it's been promoted - that dreamy and romantic air of a melodrama, but with with something warm and slice-of-life about it rather than emotionally burdensome (as is sometimes the case with melodramas to do with affairs etc.) Aren't these just the dreamiest visuals?

Drama Posters




OST Covers




Character Profiles







Other Graphics




No comments:

Post a Comment