Tuesday 11 August 2020

Happy Birthday Jasper Liu 劉以豪!

Happy Birthday to my favourite Taiwanese actor Jasper Liu! Since following Jasper from 2014 in Pleasantly Surprised, I have had many joys and have been on many adventures for his sake! I hope he continues to be happy, healthy and successful! Jasper has really grown so much in his fame - it's crazy, but wonderful, to see the scale of his fame across the world now.

Birthdays really roll around quickly - I remember him celebrating this with Puff just last year when they had wrapped up Before We Get Married. You can read about it here.

For Jasper fans, I'll be uploading a bunch of Jasper footage from the last time I saw him live, at a Morning Call concert in 2016. I'm thinking of also finishing off a bunch of Jasper related translations and content. So check here for birthday celebration updates later today :)






I have finished translating this Episode 9 Behind the Scenes video. Read translations in this link here.


Also compiled all the Jasper and Shen Yue teaser stills of Jasper's new upcoming Mainland Chinese drama, Use for My Talent. Nothing new, but nice to see all the pictures together, I think. Picture Collection here.


No comments:

Post a Comment