Monday 24 November 2014

Rainie 楊丞琳 and Jasper 劉以豪 collaborate for Rainie's 點水 MV

Ahhh!!! I love Rainie...And what's better than Rainie and Jasper?! I have to admit I haven't followed her for many years due to her break from the drama world. While I do like Asian music, I tend to go for the indie tunes rather than pop songs and ballads. 

But I have always liked Rainie ballads...They're usually sad, but not overtly soppy for my tastes. And when I found out Jasper was going to be the love interest in her new MV, I was like, I must share it with the world! You can watch 點水 (Translation: Drop of water) here:


Jasper also posted an instagram photo from when he was filming with Rainie. It's cute and I don't mind this brief pairing. I wouldn't mind it if Rainie went back to dramas and got paired with Jasper either...


Are you a Rainie - Jasper fan? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment