Saturday 20 December 2014

Magazine Scans: Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 SPOP 華流 'Stills' Calendar 2015

I've been meaning to do translations, but it's such so hectic at this time of year....So much to do. Anyway, the other day, my order for my No. 22 SPOP magazines finally arrived. The issue with Mandy Wei on the cover came with a free Pleasantly Surprised Calendar. As a friend from Taiwan helped me to buy these issues, I ended up with both calendars.

To make it up to you readers, who have waited patiently for me to complete my translations, and have been loyal readers of the blog, I'll be scanning these calendars as xmas "gifts" which you can print to keep your own copy!

Click on each of the pictures to view them full sized. Print off the pictures in colour to make your own Pleasantly Surprised Calendar!

























No comments:

Post a Comment