Friday 2 January 2015

SPOP 華流 Magazine Update: Puff Kuo 郭雪芙 and Jasper Liu's 劉以豪 2014 Sanlih Awards 華劇大賞 SPOP 華流 January issue out now!

Happy New Year...And what better way to kick off the new year than with SPOP 華流 releasing the photos from the 2014 Sanlih Drama Awards 華劇大賞 in their magazine. They also have a crazy selection of covers this month. There is a cover for Puff and Jasper shippers, a cover for Puff and Aaron shippers...hell, there's even a cover for Jasper and Aaron shippers!!!




Here are the six different covers, which also include covers with Tia, Lego Lee and Selina Ren. 3 of them come with special gifts...I can't quite work out what they are. But alas, it's Puff and Aaron, not Puff and Jasper, so I'm not all that motivated to figure out what it is, or to purchase it. I'll only be buying the Puff and Jasper cover (Which in my opinion has a sexier pose anyway!)




You can also enter a competition to win a poster of one of these photos. You'll have to check the SPOP Facebook page. But enter quick because winners will be notified on the 8th of January!


Ahhh, so many SPOP stars. I personally love the Sanlih Award photos of Puff and Jasper and can't wait to see the professional shots (You can see the social media shots that were posted on the actual night here on my blog). I know I make a lot of broken promises due to lack of time as a blogger. but I will try my best to share the pictures from the magazine when I get my copy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment