Saturday 25 March 2017

Pictures: Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순 Episode 10 Teaser Stills

Ahhh, the tension between Min-Hyung and Bong-Soon was so thick that you could slice it with a knife. I really, really loved that moment when she was drying his hair and he couldn't stop looking at her with those longing puppy dog eyes...along with his wet hair and that "don't-ever-leave-me" tug, it was such a dreamy moment, but also such a tease. There is yet to be a kiss, though I thought it made sense in the story since they haven't sorted out Bong-Soon's feelings yet.But they pretty much spent all night looking into each others' eyes...so hopefully soon!

I'm hoping the next episode progresses into a confession....I really, really love all their romantic eye-to-eye tension, but at episode 10, I am also fully ready to move into some real affectionate scenes...


No comments:

Post a Comment