Monday 18 May 2020

Magazine Photos: Jasper Liu 劉以豪 for Esquire HK May 2020

I'm a full time Jasper fan, but I've been a rather casual blogger. Sometimes life gets in the way and you don't have extra time to be posting as much as you want. The silver lining with being advised to stay at home all day during this pandemic is that I have a lot of time to not only do posts for upcoming stuff, but also play catch up and post things I've been meaning to post for ages!

The most recent Jasper photo shoot I've come across is one for Esquire HK this month. It was a fun shoot with Jasper dealing out his cooking and cocktail making skills in Burberry. Though a little grainy, loving the neon night shots, especially since it's been so long since we've all been out right?


There's a related article on Esquire, which you can read where Jasper talks about his feelings in regards to the pandemic this year. It's quite reflective and meaningful. He says "The impermanence of life is an issue we all have to face. It has always been frightening. The rules of the game is that no one can escape from birth and death." 

He talks about family and how important that is to him, especially when he was able to take his parents to Italy for Fashion Week and spend time with them earlier in the year. "I feel that I should cherish everything around me, whether it is family or friends. It's the only thing I want to do now." He also says: "This year is a year full of unknowns. There is no way we can have too many ideas at present. We have arrived in April or May in a blink of an eye. I hope everyone can be safe. I continue to exercise, read, and always prepare for the next work. Keeping my mood stable, I want to cherish every minute and every second, and enjoy every moment!" You can read the read of the article on Esquire in the link below.










For article and picture source:

No comments:

Post a Comment