Sunday 23 August 2015

Instagram Updates: Puff Kuo 郭雪芙 and Jasper Liu 劉以豪 hanging out and recent Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 mini crew reunions

Although I'm a big Puff and Jasper shipper, I'm by no means a crazy fan girl where I believe every time two celebrities hang out they're going out. But I'm posting about this because I just love how just love how the friendship has continued to extend between Puff, Jasper and the rest of the Pleasantly Surprised crew. I also feel like I haven't written much about Pleasantly Surprised recently, despite a lot of catch-ups and collaborations...I guess there's just always so much news going on with Jasper and Puff that it's kind of hard to pick and choose what to share sometimes!

So about 3 weeks ago when Jasper's photo book Dogs and Cats Persons was released. a photo was shared by Puff on Facebook and Jasper on Instagram, of Puff, Jasper and Manbo hanging out at night, each hiding behind a copy of his book (A lot of people mistook that guy to be Aaron, but it's pretty clear it's Jasper's amazing photographer friend, Manbo if you look at his Facebook page). Since there's no reference to a specific event, it's nice to see that they still catch up from time to time and it was awesome of Puff to help give a shout out to Jasper's book

Jasper's Instagram

Caption: Rolling into a big...good night


Puff's Facebook

Caption: Dogs and Cats Persons


Jasper recently had a reunion with the boys of 4Ever from Pleasantly Surprised (Jolin, Deyn and Yorke). Oh, I miss these guys and the bromance between Jasper and Jolin! (Haha, Jolin moved onto a bromance with Danson when they were filming Murphy's Law of Love. Jasper's also got strong bromance game going on in his new series I'm Sorry, I Love You with Bryant Chang! And in When I See You Again with Jet Chao...) 


And they got Jasper's photo book...to always look at him when they miss him, eh? :D



As you know, Jasper is currently still working with Deyn and Zooey on When I See You Again, so they still hang quite a bit...and get up to their usual mischief!






With the conclusion of Murphy's Law of Love, Verna recently paid a set visit to When I See You Again and caught up with old friends....


I think this shot is especially cute with Zooey. In the caption, Verna still calls her Linda :D


Puff on the other hand, hasn't been filming dramas this year after her hectic schedule for the last two years. But she has been doing a lot of commercials and magazine shoots. She did a commercial with Deyn earlier in the year for a Sony phone. 


Outside of filming and work related gatherings, Puff is also a great social friend. Aside from hanging out with Jasper, she also hung out with Zooey, Deyn and Stanley, amongst other friends, a few days ago for Chinese Valentines day.


A few months ago, she also caught up with all the guys from 4Ever. They run in the same circle of friends and the guys see Puff pretty regularly.


There are so many 4Ever photos that I'm going to skip most of those for more of the cross-cast catch-ups. Also, as a band, it's obvious that they've spent a lot of time together outside of Pleasantly Surprised. But these guys are cute and it's good to see that they have a more genuine friendship, rather than the more toxic kind that existed between the members of Fahrenheit (I mean I like Jiro and Aaron, but it got really uncivil towards the end). But here's a cute one of Jolin poking Yorke's cheek when they were doing promo stuff for the band.



As I mentioned before, Murphy's Law of Love recently tied up (Really sorry, Murphy fans...been meaning to write up on that.) During the show, Jolin had THE CUTEST reunion with Mason, who he was always close to as Xiao Yi in Pleasantly Surprised. Mason had a cameo as a troubled kid who bonded with Danson over family issues.


Mason sure is going up fast! I'm really glad they got to see each other...this is probably one of my favourite Pleasantly reunions to date!


As regular casts of the show, Verna and Jolin hung out a lot too and got up to some silly fun times.







Stanley Mei catches up with Jolin as a gym buddie and the two sometimes take selfies together. He also went to the wedding of their 4Eva band mate and hung out with Deyn and Yorke.





Stanley is represented by Eelin talent agency, who also look after Jasper and Lene, so he runs into them on the regular too! This is a cute selfie from quite a few months ago. Jasper and Lene also did an interview and photo shoot together at the end of last year/ start of this year that I never got around to posting about. I'll try and find the link sometime.


If you liked this post, there's also my other Pleasantly Surprised group catch-ups post and the Happy One Year Pleasantly Surprised post . I just love the friendship between these guys. Don't you? Let me know if I've missed out on any pictures/ Pleasantly gatherings!

No comments:

Post a Comment