Wednesday 5 August 2015

SPOP 華流 Magazine Update: When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼 SPOP 華流 August issue out now!

I've been a bit slow with blogging because of personal issues and because I'm pretty behind in my Asian dramas....But I'm totally in love with the Jasper and Mandy photo shoot for the August SPOP. Although I've had a hard time getting into the drama after being a huge Pleasantly Surprised fan, and a Jasper-Puff shipper, I still appreciate the beauty of these photos...There are two covers - one in full colour and one in black and white. 











'



The photos have a fun circus feel about them. And though the animal costumes are a little scary, they're also endearing when you know that it's Jasper and Mandy under those costumes. Mainly Jasper though, I think. The black and white photos add a sexy feel too. As for the freebies, I'm a little rusty with Chinese, but it looks to be a postcard and a notepad for each of the different covers.




Although I'm really behind on the show...I'm going to buy both copies of this. What can I say? I love Jasper. I think Mandy's cute. And I love good photography. SPOP, you're evil for doing these beautiful photoshoots. Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment