Tuesday 17 January 2017

Picture Spam: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 역도요정 김복주 Cute Couple Stills

In this past week, I've found the first Korean drama that I've loved as much as Coffee Prince. It's probably fair to say that I did take a really big break from Korean dramas (there was a few years where I didn't watch any dramas and then a few where I only watched Taiwanese dramas). With that said, I have also watched a lot of dramas that don't quite hook me the way they could because the story wasn't tight enough, the chemistry wasn't exceptional and the characters were annoying. 

But this drama has a fun and logical story line, relatable issues, lovable characters - a strong heroine and a very endearing male lead, and a super cute romance. Ahhh, I love it so much!

So which Korean drama am I talking about that I love so much? It's Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo! The series finished airing last week, but I only started this week, so I missed all the hype while it was airing :( But who's going to stop me from fan girling? Enjoy all these adorable stills from the drama :)







No comments:

Post a Comment