Monday 27 February 2017

Lost Chloe 迷徒Chloe has a press conference featuring leads, Jasper Liu 劉以豪 and Nana Lee 李千娜

Haven't mentioned much about Jasper recently, but doesn't mean I haven't been following up on his news! Vidol, Sanlih's audio and live streaming platform for all things drama and idol, featured a live stream of a press conference with Jasper and Nana for their latest drama, Lost Chloe. Although I haven't watched any of it yet (I've been planning to, but I haven't been able to access the series yet as we don't have LINE TV where I am), the drama has been doing really well - it already had millions of viewers clicking in to check it out within the first couple of days it was released.

Here are some pictures and clips from the press conference! They both do look adorable, so can't wait to check out the series. Jasper plays a musician and the main love interest to Nana's character, Chloe, though she is also sorting through some other relationships and career problems as well. One of her other relationships in the series involves Chris Wu, so it should be interesting looking at this combination. Also, I always forget that Nana Lee is a mother to 2 teenage kids (from an early marriage and divorce in her teens) since she still looks like a petite 20-something girl....there are some seriously good genes there.



















More Articles

2 comments:

  1. It's actually a pretty "real" show as the characters are all very flawed. Jasper's character is short-tempered and pretty bratty at times. It's very different from the warm/pleasant character that he used to play in the past. Definitely not the tone of "idol drama" but I think the leads showed great acting. Oh by the way, I left a comment previously in "Morning Call Xiao Ying departure from the band" post. It seems that it's not approved yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sounds great and different for Jasper. I'll admit I'm guilty of enjoying the idol genres, but it'll be interesting to see Jasper in a new light with a more dynamic character role. Hmmm, I checked all my comments but didn't find any other ones from you? What were your thoughts on Xiao Ying's departures? Did I miss any other news because while I was kinda late to find out....I also found it surprisingly. As much as I thought it might happen one day, I didn't think it'd happen so soon!

      Delete