Sunday 12 February 2017

Picture Spam: Nam Joo-Hyuk 남주혁 and Lee Sung-Kyung 이성경's modelling history - Ceci Magazine, April 2014

I'm still dying over the fact that Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo has ended. The drama has been perhaps one of the best Korean dramas I've watched in years and shares the number 1 spot with Coffee Prince in my heart. One of the things I loved most about the series was Nam Joo-Hyuk and Lee Sung Kung's great chemistry. Attributing to this, perhaps, is the fact that they both come from the same agency and have worked together many, many times before, particularly with modelling. So I'm going to collect all their projects here on my blog...starting with this too cool for school (or farming) Ceci shoot wayyy back in 2014. They were already looking like the perfect couple!









No comments:

Post a Comment