Sunday 5 July 2015

Fan Meet announced for Jasper's 劉以豪 July SPOP 華流 Signing

Ah, the fan meet I'd been dreading to hear about. Why? Because I doubt I can make it to this one due to work commitments even though I really, really, really want to meet Jasper T^T (Well, meet him again. I have met him once before...So I really can't complain.) I really wanted to get something signed by him, especially an SPOP magazine (Or a Morning Call CD. Or a polaroid photo...). But I'll pass on the details and if you can make it...well, get me a signed copy of the magazine, ok? :D

If you're keen and able to get yourself to a Jasper fan meet, SPOP is hosting their signing event next weekend on Saturday 11th of July, from 1:00pm. (They start giving out numbers earlier, so you'll want to be there from 6:00am or so!) The fan meet will be held at Sanli Television Station (Old Zhong Road, Taipei Neihu Section, No. 159). Most taxi drivers know their way around...you give them that address and they immediately know you're heading to the TV station. You'll need a copy of the magazine for signing, but you can pick it up from any 7-Eleven...Amd they'll most likely be selling the magazines in line.

I wish I could go :( But I'll post translations of any videos that SETTV or SPOP post up. If you go, don't forget to update us on your adventure!

Edit: They cancelled the SPOP signing for today as a precaution to the typhoon warnings for Typhoon Chan-Hom. May be re-scheduled for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment