Thursday 2 July 2015

SPOP 華流 Magazine Update: Jasper Liu 劉以豪 SPOP 華流 July issue out now!

Just when I thought I'd probably never buy a copy of SPOP again (because I'm poor), they go and put Jasper on the cover again. In what looks to be his hottest SPOP model shoot yet. Don't get me wrong, Jasper is always endearing to me...but sometimes they make him dress up as if he was a clown or a kid, so I feel they haven't always put his full potential to use. Until now.

It seems like Jasper is up for the cover shoot as a result of his new show, When I See You Again 他看她的第2眼, which has been quite popular with the crowds and has broken 2 already in Taiwanese TV ratings. Whether or not Mandy Wei will also be featured remains a mystery, as I haven't seen any photos of her yet...But let's just bask in the glory of Jasper Liu, shall we?

You can order the magazine (and other copies of SPOP) at Books Taiwan here.









I can't wait for this August SPOP...Will you be getting a copy? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment