Friday 3 July 2015

Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 Japanese release leads to snippets of new additional content

Ah, Pleasantly Surprised news once again! I was super happy to find a clip on Instagram which lead me to this extra content which came with the release of Pleasantly Surprised in Japan. For those who don't know, Jasper has a big following in Japan (Why he has a Japanese stage name, Ryu). I plan gather up all the extra Japanese release pictures right here :)

Japanese Pleasantly Surprised DVD interview with Jasper



Jasper: ...Yes...That is, Puff is really scary....Really scary? (laughs). Because she...er, Well, perhaps in the past I hadn't played a film role where the guy has to take initiative to kiss the girl. So Puff would purposely say, "You'd better film in a way that looks handsome/cool...You better kiss in a way that looks good. Looks beautiful....(Jasper is flailing around like) Well then how do I do kiss?! (laughs). I wanted to say what exactly do I do. I started to discover a lot of things I couldn't do before in the past....like placing your hand under the girl's ear, over here and slowly pulling her towards you....or lifting the chin...And I felt, whoa (starts laughing a lot) this makes me feel extremely shy! Even when I think about it now, I feel very shy....right...But I feel like it's a lot of fun (grins). A different role (laugh).

Japanese Pleasantly Surprised DVD advert with Cranberries' song


Japanese Pleasantly Surprised DVD release advert with Puff and Jasper


Japanese Pleasantly Surprised DVD covers



No comments:

Post a Comment