Thursday 17 March 2016

Bromance 愛上哥們 will kick off the Bromance Fan Meet Tour 愛上哥們亞洲巡迴見面會 in it's first location in Taipei, Taiwan

Well, I died when I heard the news...but I'm posting it late since I've been translating like mad and very busy lately.

Anyway, get excited because Megan Lai and Baron Chen will be touring Asia for a fan meet. Yes, that's right. Not just Taipei or even just Taiwan, but Asia. Sanlih has stated that they'll take the tour to China, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore...It's not confirmed for these locations, but they've recently conducted a survey with fans to decide where they'll really head with Megan and Baron.

The first fan meet will be held in Taipei this Saturday, 19th of March. Tickets went on sale on the 5th of March...but sold out within 40-45 seconds. Crazy, huh? I tried to get tickets through someone, but obviously didn't succeed. But I'll let you know the details for the fan meet in case you can somehow get tickets and are in Taipei at the time...

Date: Saturday, 19th March, 2016

Time: 3:00 pm (I'd advise lining up early, even for a ticketed event. Try 6:00am)

Location: ATT Show Box


The SPOP and Bromance Facebook pages have been promoting the event like crazy...which is good. I feel sad to miss out, but I hope they'll seriously make it an Asia tour. It's hard to say how long this tour will continue for as both Megan and Baron are busy (I also haven't updated this, but Megan has a musical and Baron is on an Amazing Race styled variety show in China)...but hopefully they'll spread out the tour over a few different places.

Recent promotions with Baron back in Taipei 

Photos


























You can read the article here

Promotions with Megan leading up to ticket sales

Videos





Photos










You can read the original article here

2 comments:

  1. I always love coming here. Jen, you are the best. Thanks for the updates and sharings. MayL (Soompi).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a wide mouth saying,wow! amazing compilations! Thank you JenL...RM are really perfect for each other...

    ReplyDelete