Saturday 26 March 2016

Magazine Scans: Bromance 愛上哥們 x SPOP 華流 Special Edition Photo cards

When I first saw this, I thought that Megan and Baron were gracing a third magazine cover with special photo cards. I don't know why. Maybe because it seemed like the Jumbo special edition SPOP issues that sometimes come out....Anyway, it turned out that this wasn't a magazine at all...just a collector's box with photo cards and a giant framed photo that you could prop up on an easel. Still the pictures are pretty, so I've scanned them and put them up here for your enjoyment :) 

If you want to post them anywhere else, please link back to this blog!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! <3 These photo cards came with SPOP no.36 pink cover? I only found blue cover at my local bookstore and it came with post-it notes.

    ReplyDelete