Tuesday 15 March 2016

New Bromance 愛上哥們 Merchandise released for Bromance Asian Fan Meet Tour 愛上哥們亞洲巡迴見面會

I've been so busy that I haven't had time to do my usual compile news posts lately! But there's been so much exciting news since Baron and Megan's Asian Fan Meet kicks off on Saturday. Most fans are pretty on top of it all, but if you're wondering why I personally haven't updated you on this news...I'm sorry T^T! I'm writing a huge compile on it as we speak.

I'll just start soft and talk about the amazing Bromance merchandise being released in conjunction with the tour. From my fan meet experiences, you know there's probably going to be a signing if they're selling magazines and books there, so my suggestion, if you lucky enough to get a ticket to the fan meet is...invest in a book or magazine. There's a good chance that you'll get it signed or at the very least, you'll go into a draw to get it signed. 

For the Bromance Asian Fan Meet Tour, SPOP magazine have announced that the release of a Special Edition Collector's photo book, Our Romance: Bromance Memories 我們的羅曼史 愛上哥們全紀錄. It'll come with some special gifts including specialty photo cards with pictures from the series, as well as a copy of the cartoon picture that Yanuo draws for Zifeng at the shopping centre...I really want it already...




Aside from all the SPOP magazines and other merchandise that has been released, Bromance has been turned into a few manga books, which have been pre-selling very well online. The animation style is pretty and wispy... and very reminiscent of the classical manga style. It's been a long time since I was addicted to manga, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the story translated into an art style...aren't you? You can get your copies from Books Taiwan 











4 comments:

  1. omg, so many goodies! I love it... thank you jenL... you are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Do you know if Books Taiwan has an English portal? I would love to just get this manga shipped to myself in the States....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks JenL . I just bought the 1st manga and already preordered the special edition. Really love the 1st vol of the manga. Can't wait for the 2nd vol.
    Rosee70

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they sell the Special Edition Photo book of Bromance. If is this still available this year?

    ReplyDelete