Sunday 27 March 2016

Morning Call 輕晨電 release The Unusual Extension of Dreams tour 「夢的不正常延伸」巡迴演唱會 mini album and tour merchandise

It's been awhile since I wrote about my beloved Morning Call band...And can you believe I still haven't put up my fan meet story about visiting their concert this year? It was such an amazing experience. And I have so many photos...But alas, we'll have to wait until I'm less busy.

Anyway, Morning Call are selling the CD they released while on tour, as well as all the related merchandise (the Morning Call towel and tote bag). I bought all of these when I went to the concert, so I already have everything...but if you missed out, you can now purchase everything here at the Chia Chia Record Store page

Mini Album


Towel


Tote Bag


Although I haven't had the time to tell my fan meet story, I'll just talk a little bit about the merchandise. I got the CD signed by all the band including Jasper, and they were all very friendly and super nice to me and the other fans. And if you saw the show at Legacy, Taipei (although this may have happened at other venues too), you could get a free concert poster with your ticket, which the Morning Call members were also happy to sign. So I got a poster signed by them too. It was one of the happiest days of my life. If it doesn't damage the cover of my CD, I'll try to scan the signed album cover and put it up here...or I may take a photo of it and put it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment