Monday 27 June 2016

1989一念間 Back to 1989's Ivy Shao 邵雨薇 and Marcus Chang 張立昂 release cover of the drama's closing song, The Two of Us 兩個人

So I was watching Back to 1989 while it aired, and loved it a lot, but didn't have time to compile a lot of content for it. But it's been beautiful and I do have a tinge of regret for not being able to follow the content for when it aired or attending any of the fan meets! I will however backtrack and at least upload content I've been interested in for Back to 1989.


For those not familiar with Marcus Chang, he's very much a singer as well as an actor and has his own YouTube channel which you can find here. A few days ago, Marcus released a cover that he and Ivy did for the closing song of their drama Back to 1989 called 'The Two of Us 兩個人.' The original song is by Alien Huang. Ivy and Marcus also shot the music video together in Okinawa...It looks beautiful and dreamy. A perfect ending for their characters.

Ivy and Marcus' cover of The Two of Us 兩個人



Ivy's trailer for their cover of The Two of Us 兩個人

In this world, not every couple who loves each other, can grow old together,
I hope that, even if you lose me, you can still find your own happiness,
Without the need to live in this world alone in order to prove the greatness of your love,
You only need to put me in your heart.

Marcus' trailer for their cover of The Two of Us 兩個人

I fell in love with a girl who doesn't belong in my world,
She said that she's a fox who has been domesticated by me,
But in fact, I'm the fox who has been domesticated by her,
Being domesticated is a very blissful thing...
I...am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment