Tuesday 28 June 2016

Ivy Shao 邵雨薇 for the June issue of Girl 愛女生 Magazine

I've posted about Girl Magazine before because Jasper and Puff have both featured as cover people before. While it's more fashion based, I do have to say that they always make their stars look cute...and furthermore, they know how to pick good combinations for their different monthly covers. 

This month the cover girl was Ivy Shao, looking bright and lovely. While the cover boy wasn't Marcus Chang, they did still show wonderful taste because it was none other than Jasper Liu (again)! Seeing their photographs side by side on these covers, I realised that I would actually love to see Ivy and Jasper star as a proper drama couple...They worked together on CTV's Confucius and SETTV's When I See You Again, but not as the starring couple...

Girl Magazine made this a big issue for Ivy Shao as they also held a fan meet and autograph session for fans (see third video below) and also held competitions to win autograph Polaroids and T-shirts. I really like Ivy Shao and didn't enjoy the drama When I See You Again until her character Yong Qing popped up....So definitely looking forward to her taking on more leading roles!











No comments:

Post a Comment