Thursday 30 June 2016

Happy Birthday Puff Kuo 郭雪芙!

Despite blogging so much about my favourite celebrities, I must admit I rarely remember anyone's birthdays...But here we are!

Happy Birthday to the ever beautiful, ever talented Puff Kuo! 

Hope there's many more wonderful projects and pairings to come for this actress (A reunion pairing with Jasper, perhaps? Haha)

I'm not always up-to-date with magazine pictures and scans, but when I find pretty photos I like or have time to scan things, I like to share what I find, even if they're not the newest pictures. So, in terms of Puff, some recent updates I've made on my blog include her following photo shoots:

April 2016 Vinge Photo Shoot
January 2016 Girl Photo Shoot
April 2015 Vivi Magazine Scans
April 2015 Vivi Photo Shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment