Sunday 28 June 2015

Instagram Update: Taiwanese Celebrities support the legalisation of same sex marriage in the U.S.

I love Taiwan for many reasons...but one of the main reasons is because it's a country full of very progressive, open-minded and friendly people (from what I've experienced as a tourist.) And I'm glad to this this is reflected in my favourite Taiwanese celebrities.

Yesterday and today many celebrities celebrated the legalisation of same-sex marriage in the US by illuminating their Facebook and Instagram Facebook pictures with rainbows stripes. Although I myself am not same-sex oriented, and many of these celebrities aren't either, I'm glad we're all celebrating equality. Here are a few of my favourite celebrities that showed their support:


A more complete list of celebrity pride photos can be found on Koala's Playground

No comments:

Post a Comment