Tuesday 30 June 2015

iWalker 愛玩客 Magazine Update: Ella Chen 陳嘉樺 and Lin Bo Hong 林柏宏 for June iWalker 愛玩客

I love Ella and I'm pretty sure I always will. She has such a lovely, genuine personality and is lots of fun. I also think she's made an amazing transformation from spunky tomboy to a pretty, stylish and cute little lady. Anddd...this month, she's the cover star of one of my favourite magazines, eat and travel log, iWalker. Check out this pretty summery lovers photo shoot with Lin Bo Hong!

I'm sorry that I don't write about Ella much in this blog...I suppose it's because she doesn't do as many dramas anymore. One of my favourite tomboy dramas of all times was Ella's Down with Love, Co-starring Jerry Yan...Actually, I'm pretty sure the first ever Taiwanese drama I watched was an Ella drama (It was Hana Kimi with Ella and Wu Chun, in case you were wondering). But Ella is such a beautiful star, both inside and out, and I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to write about her as she develops her solo music career, as well as her S.H.E projects. While I liked S.H.E, I haven't checked out Ella's solo stuff yet. Maybe I'll do that!








No comments:

Post a Comment