Monday 8 June 2015

Puff Kuo 郭雪芙 TVBS interview and Photoshoot

Puff, my beautiful Puff. She will always be my one of my favourite leading ladies. Not only because she's so beautiful, but also because I also like her way of life, her philosophies, and her personality from what I've gathered from all her BTS videos, her interviews and her personal social media pages.

These photos for TVBS actually came out last week and I was so happy looking at them. But then they totally slipped my mind between all the drama translations, private translations and stuff I had to do. Here is a picture spam though. I'm knee deep in translation projects, but I'd like to do this one when there's time. Might be awhile though!

But the sad thing I've gathered from skimming through these articles is that Puff has been cheated on 3 times by ex-partners :( Isn't that sad? But she's learnt a lot from those experiences and it's made her a better person. She also says that she struggles with fame in that she's often asked to shoot nude scenes and sexy photos, which she's not actually comfortable with. It's great to see her stand her ground about her career though. I really admire her integrity and strength. Go Puff! I hope she's doing some great things in 2015 too :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment