Monday 15 June 2015

What's New for These Dramatic Days? #2 Win an SPOP 華流 magazine!

Hi Everyone,

To celebrate the success and fun of this blog and related Instagram and Facebook accounts, I'm holding an SPOP competition! Ever wanted to own an actual SPOP magazine? Well, now you have a chance...All titles are 2014-2015 titles and come with freebies (Puff magazine comes with a mini cartoon Pleasantly Surprised bag, Murphy's magazine comes with a Murphy's mousepad and Many Wei's magazine comes with a Pleasantly Surprised 2015 Calendar [Hehe, seems random to be giving away a calendar...but you can use it for the next 6 months!]

Why is there no Jasper magazine?! Actually he features heavily in both the Puff and Mandy magazines. It was by accident that I didn't get covers with him on it. Sorry! (Please note: The prizes will only be these titles. No changes, unless I say so. I get these magazines from a friend, so I don't know where she buys them from.)

To win One of these magazines, you just have to do one of the following:

 


To enter the competition via These Dramatic Days Blog, do all these things:
1. Click the 'Follow' button on the right side of my home page under my name
2. Then leave a comment on this blog post and tell me which magazines you want in 1,2,3 order. The comment can be a simple 'Hi!' or 'Thanks' or anything relating to the post. Please nothing rude or inappropriate or you'll be excluded.
(Please do not leave contact details on your comments! If you already follow me, simply compete 2 and 3. I'll find your name when I check followers before making the draw)

OR

To enter the competition via These Dramatic Days Instagramdo all these things:
1. Click the 'Follow' button
2. Like a picture and comment to tell me which magazines you want in 1,2,3 order
(If you already follow me, simply compete 2 and 3. I'll find your name when I check followers before making the draw)

OR

To enter the competition via These Dramatic Days Facebookdo all these things:
1. Click the 'Follow' button
2. Like a picture and comment to tell me which magazines you want in 1,2,3 order
(If you already follow me, simply compete 2 and 3. I'll find your name when I check followers before making the draw)

I'm not asking for any personal details, So just ensure that you keep an eye on my blog to see if you've won. Then email me at these.dramatic.days@gmail.com and I'll get your details and send your prize out to you.

You only have to enter in one way, but you have to do all the steps to be entered into the draw. You can enter in more than one way if you want a greater chance of winning.  I will try to match each winner's preference, but I only have one of each magazine, so please don't ask to swap prizes. I'll draw first from those who entered on my blog, next those who entered on Instagram and last those who entered on Facebook.

I won't keep your details after the competition or send you junk mail or anything (I'm not a business, just a girl with a hobby). But I simply need a way to contact you if you're the winner.

I will draw the winners on the 28th of June, 2015 and I will announce the winners across my Blog, Instagram and Facebook. Good Luck!

15 comments:

  1. This is exciting! I've been wanting to purchase Murphy's Law of Love SPOP magazine, but I have no idea how to purchase one. lol Thanks for doing this! :)

    2, 1, 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for entering :) Keep an eye out on the 28th ^^

      Delete
  2. Definitely will! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rose, I've drawn you as a winner of the SPOP competition for magazine no. 3 (Say Again Yes I do/ Mandy Wei). Please email me: these.dramatic.days@gmail.com to claim your prize!

      Delete
  3. I love #2,1 andf 3 thanks for the lovely giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems :) Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  4. First of all I would like to thank you for this amazing giveaway. I love 1,2 & good luck to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elaine, I've drawn you as a winner of the SPOP competition for magazine no. 1 (Puff/Pleasantly Surprised). Please email me: these.dramatic.days@gmail.com to claim your prize!

      Delete
  5. Hey Elaine, Thanks for entering! Best of luck, don't forget to check back on the 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I already have 1 & 3, will only put my name in for No. 2 :DDDD Thanks for the competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! Good luck for your entry :)

      Delete
  7. HAEy^^ waaah !!~~ this is awsome & kind idea !!^^ thank u sooo much for this giveawy =)) u making my dreams come true cuz I really wanted to have this mag from Murphy's Law Of Love ♥♥♥ I adoreee ♥ this drama special DT !! ♥ . ♥ so I'm interested only in nr 2 !! XDDD

    greetings from Poland^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering! I'm about to draw the entries now. Good luck!

      Delete
  8. I'm watching Murphy's law of love right now. My preference of order is 2, 1, 3.
    BTW I saw your link from soompi so now I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering! I'm about to draw the entries now. Good luck!

      Delete