Sunday 28 June 2015

What's New for These Dramatic Days? #3 Competition Winners + Translation Updates

Competition Winners!

Thanks to those who entered my first ever blog competition...I'm sorry I couldn't give you all prizes, but I'm thinking of holding another competition sometime, so stay tuned. The winners are:

Pleasantly Surprised/ Puff magazine: Elaine Ng



Murphy's Law of Love/ Danson and Ivelyn magazine: Rachel Lin



Say Again Yes I do/ Mandy magazine: Rose Kwanjai



Congrats guys! Thanks again everyone else for entering.

Winners, please read below. If you fail to contact me within the next week, I may redraw the prize! So please contact me asap, thanks!

For the Winners: Please email me with your full names and addresses, including street address, country and postcode to my email: these.dramatic.days @gmail.com. I may ask a question about how you entered to ensure you're the right winner. Once everything is checked, I will post your prizes out to you later this week (By the latest, I will post by Thurs-Fri)


Translation Updates

I've been up to a lot of different translating lately, though if you follow me, you may know that I don't always post my translations in order :D (Just a personal preference to keep things in chronological order). Anyway, Here's an update of my projects:

Pleasantly Surprised Translations

I'm halfway through both these translations. They should be done soon:
Episode 13 BTS with Puff and Jasper and the Figaro Crew
SPOP photoshoot 1 July 2014 with Puff and Jasper

Morning Call

New Lyric translations and also fixed up audio/video links for old songs:
Behind Youth (我們背對著青春)
Silent Poem (無聲之詩)
Everything is Asleep (一切都沉睡了)
Green

5 comments:

  1. Congrats winners. I've lost :(. Next better more luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice words...Better luck for next time! I'm going to hold more competitions. Probably with Murphy's Law of Love prizes...so keep your eyes out :)

      Delete
  2. buuu I didn't win...I'm sooo sad !! ;(( awww, that my damn unluck !! TT___TT anyway thx for ur good intentions !!^^

    greetings~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll be holding more competitions, so keep your eyes out :) Thanks for taking part this time!

      Delete
    2. I see~~ ok, I will be in touch ;)) anytime, but it's me who should thx u for giving this opportunity =))

      Delete