Monday 2 November 2015

Bromance 愛上哥們 holds a Happy Press Conference to Celebrate High Ratings

Despite a very bad story line, in my opinion, Bromance continues to surge with high ratings due to the strong chemistry between the leads Baron Chen and Megan Lai. The drama has broken 2 a number of times and Sanlih/SETTV held a celebratory press conference to honour the occasion. 

I'm not a fan of the plot, but I do love the characters and the actors in this show. I think Megan Lai is incredible...The most believable and attractive gender-bend female lead in an Asian drama ever. And Baron Chen has also grown on me recently with his cool, underrated charm. Megan and Baron also have some intense chemistry between them too. I doubt I'll ever be invested in the story line properly, but I'm invested in the actors and that's enough to have me watching obediently till the end, I guess :s Anyhow, here are the pictures and videos from the press conference!

Megan Lai Solo Photos



Baron and Megan about-to-kiss pose


By the way, I love that the host, SETTV's regular, Jian-An is ushering them to get closer and closer. But he adds cheekily, but the lips mustn't touch. Haha. Yeah, right. That's totally his aim.












No comments:

Post a Comment