Wednesday 25 November 2015

Instagram Updates: Vivian Sung 宋芸樺 and Darren Wang 王大陸 Get Instagram Cute Together

Vivian Sung just posted the cutest photo from the Golden Horse Awards with her and Darren Wang. There weren't actually many photos of just the two of them on the night. I think mostly due to the fact that she had to perform on stage during the ceremony and was therefore ushered around a lot.. But I'm so glad that they did take this photo on her phone and that she posted it up :) If I get time, I may compile more of their cute Instagram shots. 

Caption: Hsu Tai Yu! We've made a promise, so we still have to work hard together! Hope every year we can participate in the Golden Horse Awards ~


2 comments:

  1. Awww they are too cute!! I read almost all your Our Times-related posts and I have to thank you for the translations!!! Tw videos tend to just float without eng subs so I really appreciate your help! ❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai..admin thx for your Information. Plis,always update about our smiley couple darren n vivian.. miss them..

    ReplyDelete