Friday 13 November 2015

What's New for These Dramatic Days? #6 Instagram Competition Winners!

Yayyyy!!! Thanks everyone who participated in this competition. I've been taking a drama blogging break, and just been busy in real life, so there hasn't been that much content floating around here lately, but it's hopefully going to pick up again soon!

Anyway, thanks once again for entering my competition. I wish I could give a prize to everyone entering, but I promise there will be future competitions as long as I'm still running this blog and I have readers :)

So the winners are....

k4ice4thu

jazz638

Please email me at thesedramaticdays@gmail.com with the SPOP magazine you would like from the list, your name and postal address. Thanks again for entering and keep your eyes out for future competitions. 

And if you're a fan of Jasper Liu or Jet Chao, why not follow me on of my instagram accounts? :)

Jasper fans: @these.dramatic.days




2 comments:

  1. Didn't expect to win so I was very pleasantly surprised XD. I was going to email you...but then i got confused when I saw your sidebar..I DMed you in IG but not sure if you've had a chance to check it.. is your email thesedramaticdays or these.dramatic.days @gmail? Just want to make sure I send it to the right place :)

    Cheers and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I've been so busy with school that I haven't got a chance to check on your blog. Too bad I missed the competition this time around.
    Congrats to the winners! :D

    ReplyDelete