Saturday 21 November 2015

Our Times 我的少女時代 Cast Interviews and Other Media

Yep, I'm still obsessed with Our Times. I think aside from the film itself which I really enjoyed for the comedy, romance and 90's nostalgia, I also really love all the cast chemistry...Vivian and Darren are both really comfortable and playful around each other, having known each other long before they worked on this film together, and Dino Lee, Dewi Chien and the other cast members really get along. Most of the cast are around the same age and are rookie actors, so they love hanging together outside of the film and have really bonded together.

For today's post I've compiled a bunch of their interviews promoting the film. This dates back to probably July or August when Our Times was starting to hit the cinemas in Taiwan. I'm not going to translate all of them, but I'll translate little snippets which I liked from most of the videos.

July Media



August Media








September Media


  October Media

No comments:

Post a Comment