Saturday 21 November 2015

Our Times 我的少女時代 Stars Vivian Sung 宋芸樺, Darren Wang 王大陸, Dino Lee 李玉璽 in Magazine Photos for Shine Taiwan

I always regret not checking out this film earlier because I loved it so much and I think I would have gotten more out of it if I'd seen all the promotional content as it came out. But I do live overseas and the film didn't come out over here till November, so I guess I have an excuse...

Anyway, although I missed out on a lot of magazine shots and things like that (It's impossible to buy a copy of the Our Times Vivi Magazine. Both covers sold out and I can't find any back copies T^T) I'm still lucky that there's still beautiful photos of Vivian, Darren and Dino floating around. Take for instance these Shine Magazine photos. Bless Shine Magazine. Not only are these photos still accessible, they're gorgeous, bright and attractive photos. 

The first set of Shine Magazine photos are early promotional photo shot for the film with Vivian, Darren and Dino, while the second set of Shine photos were done with just Vivian and Darren on Chinese Valentine's day. There's an interview that goes with those photos...you can find that video along with a quick translation here. Or maybe I'll include it below as well. 

Early shots with Vivian, Darren and Dino



Also includes these mini interviews where they're given 2 answer questions and they have to quickly say what comes to mind first.









Chinese Valentine's Day shots with Vivian and Darren



The video relating to these photos is here...This is by another channel. Shine TV has a version of this interview, but this version is of better quality and I think it shows the longer version of the interview.



1 comment: