Saturday 2 August 2014

Third Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 Fan Meet with just Jasper Liu 劉以豪 and Puff Kuo 郭雪芙

This is obviously my most favourite of the fan meets that I didn't attend for Pleasantly Surprised. The photos are cute...a little awkward, as Jasper was always a little nervous around Puff when they had to get intimate, but also sweet. I always enjoyed their interactions together, more playful and fun than most couples...like two teenage kids hanging out and mucking around. They were always including each other in games and pretending to be their characters and silly things like that. 

I'm putting up these pictures a long time after these events...but I thought hey, if there's anyone getting into the series now, they may want to see all the lovely moments that happened during the filming and promoting of the series. Enjoy these pictures and videos!



























No comments:

Post a Comment