Friday 1 August 2014

Drama-Addicted!

Hi! I'm Jen and I've started this blog to get my thoughts down on some of my favourite Asian Dramas. I watch a lot of Taiwanese dramas, due to the fact that I can understand Chinese (some), but I also enjoy Korean dramas as well as the occasional Japanese one.

I took a hiatus of about 2 years from the drama world, so don't be too tough on me, but I'd love to meet some other drama addicts out there. Give me a shout if you're a fan too! I'm also not living in Asia at the moment, so it's rare for me find other drama addicts :( But hopefully it changes here! This space will be for my drama ramblings, for my scans/translations/drama news and for posting any graphic fan art I do.

I'm currently obsessively watching 'Pleasantly Surprised' 喜歡·一個人(喜欢·一个人) and fangirling over Jasper Liu, as well as Puff and Jasper as a couple. So much so that I've invested in all their SPOP magazine photoshoots and I'll be scanning some pictures and translations of pictures I haven't seen on the net yet for anyone that might have missed out on these pretty pics.

Ok! See you guys around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment