Sunday 31 August 2014

Magazine Scans: Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡·一個人 iWalker 愛玩客 August Magazine Photos

Ahhhhh! I love Jasper and Puff!!! Why are they so cute?! I couldn't find this magazine for the longest time. But then I realised that Jasper's Agency had the scans. The only thing is they have a few pages with Puff's single photos missing (As they only put up photos of the stars they manage...Only Jasper is with Eelin. Puff is with Dorian.) but I'll try and get them only day soon.

Anyway, iWalker is a wonderful Taiwanese eat and travel magazine, so the theme of the photo shoot related to just that - Night Markets and Midnight snacks. The concept? Puff and Jasper on a date to a night market for Taiwanese midnight snacks. Anyway, enjoy these cute photos! 














Oh yeah, the magazine came with a free gift - one of 4 collector's mug coasters with pictures from Puff and Jasper's photo shoot. I really wish I had gotten a copy of this magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment